- Soothes sports-related soreness such as muscle and bone aches.
- Provides temporary relief from colds and flu.
- Relieves common pains such as toothaches and headaches.
- Aids in relieving rheumatic discomfort.
- Foment the affected part of the body with warm water using a piece of cloth. Dry the area, and apply Siddhalepa with gentle massaging and bandage. Repeat two or three times a day. For External Use Only
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Cinnamomum camphora, Eucalyptus globulus, Cymbopogon nardus, Pinus species, Mentha arvensis
Country of origin: Sri Lanka