- Link Natural Enriched Paspanguwa is a unique product based on research carried out on ancient Ayurvedic formulations used to combat cold and cold related symptoms. The traditional “Paspanguwa” is a popular formula, consisting of five plants. These are boiled in water to produce a decoction, which is called ‘Peyawa’. Many preparations of “Paspanguwa” containing these plants are readily available in the market. In the formulation of Link Enriched Paspanguwa, three other plants renowned for its medicinal activity have been added to strengthen its efficacy. This new formulation provides synergistic and quick action for the same symptoms and ailments.
- Link Paspanguwa is the trusted home remedy used for common ailments such as the common flu, influenza, fever, aches and pains, for centuries.
- This combination of plants has been proved effective in Ayurveda practice for cold and cold related symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose. It also provides relief for body aches, headaches, cough and fever, and enhances appetite and body immunity. This recipe provides the combined activities of a febrifuge, analgesic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory and diuretic thus providing relief for such cold related symptoms.
- Coriandrumsativum, Zingiberofficinale, Hedyotiscorymbosa, Solanumxanthocarpum,Solanumsurattense, Evolvulusalsinoides, Cosciniumfenestratum, Piper nigrum
Directions for use
- The contents of a single pouch should be boiled with 3 cups of water for 10-15 minutes. The coloured extract when strained, is ready for consumption. The recommended dosage levels are as follows:
- one Half of a single extraction to be taken twice a day
Children under 10
- One quarter of a single extract to be taken in four doses per day.
Country of origin
- Sri Lanka